Asprega Propac 10CT | Probiotic + Prebiotic Supplement | 17 Strains, 35 Billion CFUs | Delayed Release | Saccharomyces Boulardii | For Men & WomenRegular price $16.95
- PROBIOTIC & PREBIOTIC: Physician formulated with 17 diverse strains containing 35 billion CFUs with prebiotic fiber, INULIN. Compare this with other probiotic supplement pills with 3 to 4 strains.
- DELAYED RELEASE VITAMIN CAPSULES: Allows the live probiotics to work in the upper and lower intestines. NO REFRIGERATION REQUIRED.
- CONTAINS SACCHAROMYCES BOULARDII YEAST: Helps promote digestive health when taking antibiotics.*
- PROMOTES DIGESTIVE AND URINARY TRACT HEALTH: Boosts immune system, oral hygiene and provides support for constipation, bloating, gas, and abdominal cramps. Promotes women’s vaginal, urinary tract and gut health.
- BENEFICIAL BACTERIA: Multiple strains of lactobacillus (including acidophilus) and bifidobacterium. Non-GMO, Gluten free and vegetarian capsules.
Far more comprehensive than most probiotics. Contains 17 probiotic strains plus extensively researched Saccharomyces Boulardii to promote broad spectrum digestive health*.
Additionally formulated with prebiotic Inulin: An important component to provide nourishment and help maintain probiotic effectiveness and vitality.
Probiotic Health & Wellness Support
Many of our probiotic strains have been widely researched to help promote and support women’s feminine and urinary tract health*, oral hygiene*, immune*, digestive*, and Stress Induced GI Health* all to help promote, maintain and support overall health and wellness*.
Delayed Release Capsule
Designed with a delayed-release vegetarian capsule to effectively deliver maximum effectiveness by resisting the destructive effect of stomach acids.
Promote Digestive Health*
Independent studies suggest probiotics may promote digestive health when taking antibiotics*.
*American Journal of Gastroenterology, 2006; 101 and The Journal of the American Medical Journal (JAMA) 2012 Dec 18;157(12):878-88.
®- Reid G. (2008) Probiotic Lactobacilli for urogenital health in women. J Clin Gastroenterol. 42:S234–S236 ®- Szkaradkiewicz AK. et al. (2014) Effect of oral administration involving a probiotic strain of Lactobacillus reuteri on pro-inflammatory cytokine response in patients with chronic periodontitis. Arch Immunol Ther Exp. 62(6):495-500 ®- Diop L. et al. (2008) Probiotic food supplement reduces stress-induced gastrointestinal symptoms in volunteers: a double-blind, placebo controlled, randomized trial. Nutr Res. 28: 1–5. ®- Messaoudi M. et al. (2011b) Beneficial psychological effects of a probiotic formulation (Lactobacillus helveticus R0052 and Bifidobacterium longum R0175) in healthy human volunteers. Gut Microbes. 2:4: 1-6.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.