KrillOilMD 30CT | Antarctic Krill Oil | Omega-3s | EPA | DHA | CholineRegular price $22.95
- PREMIUM GRADE SUPPLEMENT WITH FASTER ABSORPTION: KrillOilMD Pure Antarctic Krill Oil delivers essential Omega-3s with EPA and DHA, choline and Astaxanthin to naturally support heart, brain, joints, eyes, liver, skin and immune health. Natural krill oil Omega-3s are carried to the body's cells in phospholipid form so it's easily recognized for SUPERIOR ABSORPTION vs fish oil and NO FISHY AFTERTASTE.
- PROMOTES HEART HEALTH: KrillOilMD Omega 3 Krill Oil supplement provides an optimal combination of Omega-3 fatty acids, choline and the powerful antioxidant Astaxanthin to support heart health. Krill oil has shown to have beneficial effects related to heart health, such as lowering fasting triglyceride levels which are a risk factor for heart disease.
- SUPPORTS JOINT HEALTH: KrillOilMD delivers the EPA and DHA fatty acids shown to give joint structures the nutrients they need. Omega-3s play an important role in regulating inflammation in the body, which can have a crucial impact in protecting our joints throughout life.
- HELPS MAINTAIN BRAIN HEALTH & WORKING MEMORY: With a high concentration of Omega-3 phospholipids, including DHA, KrillOilMD can help maintain a healthy brain – including much-needed support for working memory. Phospholipids assist in the transportation of Omega-3 DHA across the blood brain barrier.
- PROVIDES ANTIOXIDANT SUPPORT: KrillOilMD also contains naturally occurring Astaxanthin, a potent antioxidant not found in fish oil. Astaxanthin works like a powerful antioxidant that can help protect your cells against free radicals and oxidative stress.
- COGNITIVE HEALTH*
- MEMORY + CONCENTRATION*
- CARDIOVASCULAR HEALTH*
- SKINCARE HEALTH*
- MUSCLE RECOVERY*
- JOINT + CARTILAGE HEALTH*
- LUBRICATES JOINTS*
- LIPID HEALTH.*
- WOMEN'S HEALTH + INFLAMMATION BALANCE.*
- NATURALLY CONTAINS ASTAXANTHIN*
- NO FISHY BURPS / AFTERTASTE*
- EXCEPTIONAL ANTIOXIDANTS*
- 3X - 4X MORE POTENT THAN FISH OIL*
- 48X STRONGER ANTIOXIDANT EFFECT THAN FISH OIL*
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN KRILLOILMD and FISH OIL?
Although both krill and fish oil contain EPA and DHA, fish oil Omega-3s largely exist in the form of fatty triglycerides.
Natural Krill Oil Omega-3s, however, are linked to phospholipids. This provides a more bioavailable method of Omega-3 that is more easily absorbed and readily incorporated into body tissues.
Additionally, KrillOilMD Omega-3s are interlaced with naturally present Astaxanthin - a powerful antioxidant not found commonly in fish oils.