ScimeraMDTM recognizes the benefit and importance of Coq10. Ubiquinol, the reduced and bioactive form of CoQ10, has been shown in clinical studies to be superior to Coq10. This is important to replenish your energy, protect your cells from the effects of free radicals and oxidative stress * and promote cellular energy, heart health, brain and immune system function.*
Benefits of Ubiquinol
- Physician Recommended.
- Promotes natural cellular energy. *
- Promotes healthy Vitamin C and E function**
- Considered to be one of the strongest lipid soluble antioxidants.
- Protects our cells from the effects of free radicals and oxidative stress*
- Helps support declining CoQ10 associated with some drug effects or as we age*
‡ Front Bioscience (Landmark Ed) 2014 Jan 1; 19’619-33 clinical application CoQ10 Garrido-maraverj. et al
◊OCL Journal 2011; 18(2):76-82.doc: 10.1684/OCL.2011.0314 Littarry CP Lambrechts P. Coenzyme CoQ10: multiple benefits in one ingredient.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.