Asprega is a high potency, one capsule a day, probiotic supplement that promotes regularity, supports digestive balance and maintains a healthy digestive and immune system.
- 20 billion live cultures*
- 12 beneficial probiotic strains
- Convenient, One Capsule Per Day
- Contains Saccharomyces boulardii to help maintain proper intestinal flora, even when taking antibiotics
- Delayed-release vegetable capsules designed to resist stomach acid
- Dairy and gluten free
- No Refrigeration
- Dark glass bottle packaging for optimum probiotic freshness and potency
What are probiotics and why do I need them?
Probiotics are the good bacteria that live naturally in your digestive tract and play a critical role in maintaining good health.
Common issues such as age, poor diet, stress, travel and antibiotic use can disrupt the balance, weakening havoc in your body. And since 70% of your immune system is located in your digestive tract, probiotics are vital to its functioning.
How is Asprega probiotics different from other probiotics?
- Asprega is Physician-Formulated
- It is the ultimate high potency, broad-spectrum probiotic formula. One vegetarian capsule per day provides 20 billion live cultures*
- Asprega contains a proprietary blend of twelve beneficial yeast and bacterial strains that are compatible with each other and normal to the intestinal flora.
- Unlike most probiotic blends, Asprega contains Saccharomyces boulardii making it a complete, efficacious probiotic formula
- Delayed-release capsule technology allows the probiotics to resist stomach acid ensuring maximum potency is delivered to the lower digestive tract, where the body needs it most.
- Glass bottle to protect against heat, light and moisture from destroying the probiotics
Who Should Use Asprega?
Asprega is highly recommended for those who want a daily probiotic and those seeking to address their digestive health issues.
Its high potency is suitable for robust clinical applications and mild enough to accompany a daily regimen.